- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Although there is no on-campus accommodation, there is purpose-built, privately owned student accommodation within walking distance of campus (CLV Birmingham).
- Conservatoire and BCU students are given priority to 280 single en-suite rooms within the complex.
- Alternatively students can stay in private halls of residence or rent locally.
- The private halls of residence are £104-£110 per week.
- The average price of accommodation locally is £30-£70 per week.