Birmingham Metropolitan College
Birmingham Metropolitan College (BMC) is a further and higher education college with 8 campuses in and around Birmingham. Courses are provided in partnership with or accredited by Aston University, Birmingham City University, Coventry University, Staffordshire University, the University of Wolverhampton, and Manchester Metropolitan University.
UCAS Code: B30
Student Services and Facilities
- Advice and guidance is impartial and confidential, provided by professionally qualified careers advisers.
- The Careers Team organise careers fairs, workshops and presentations with guest lecturers from universities and other organisations.
- Students can get advice on choosing the right course, career development, CV writing, and how to identify suitable job vacancies.
- Students with learning difficulties/disabilities may be entitled to additional support.
- Students are offered the opportunity of improving the skills and competences they need to further independence in adult life. Where appropriate, all students will work towards the Essential Skills Award (ESA). This will form the basis of their learning programme.
- Please telephone 0121 446 4545, extension 8111 for individual course access and availability.
- The college was created in August 2009 as a result of the amalgamation of Matthew Boulton College and Sutton Coldfield College.
Birmingham Metropolitan College, Matthew Boulton Campus, Jennens Road, Birmingham, B4 7PS