University of Birmingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Chamberlain Award offers a non-repayable bursary worth up to £2,000 per year for undergraduates whose household income is below £36,000.
- Accommodation fee waivers worth £5,915 are available to Care leavers who apply to live in university-owned accommodation.
- The Access to Birmingham (A2B) scheme offers scholarships worth £1,500 per year to eligible students who achieve their standard entry grades or equivalent.
- The university collaborates with several high profile organisations to provide scholarships schemes, including Lloyds, Santander, HSBC, BP, Ede & Ravenscroft and the TI Group.
- Additional subject-based scholarships are available, ranging in value and eligibility criteria, and there are dedicated music and sports scholarships for the most talented of performers.