University of Birmingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Birmingham Business School
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 67
- The full-time MBA offers a specialist stream in Global Banking and Finance and International Business.
- For those not ready for direct entry to the 12-month programme, 21-month and 24-month programmes are also offered.
- Scholarships are allocated on a case-by-case basis to outstanding applicants. Please note scholarships are only available to 12-month full-time students.
- 12-, 21- and 24-month modes are available.
Part-time Executive MBA
- The suite of programmes offers interchangeability and the flexibility to study full-time or part-time at the university campus or through the online learning platform.
- The university now offers a Level 7 Senior Leader Master's level Degree Apprenticeship for the Executive MBA programme; this represents a new and exciting opportunity to gain a prestigious MBA supported by employers and funded by the Degree Apprenticeship Levy. Fees for Executive MBA Degree Apprenticeship are available on request.
- Scholarships are available for the Executive MBA (excluding the Degree Apprenticeship route), allocated on a case-by-case basis to outstanding applicants.
- 2.5–4.5 years.
The Birmingham MBA in Singapore
- The programme is taught over a seven-day period, one weekend and five evenings, to enable study to be combined with work commitments.
- Modules are interchangeable with those on the Online MBA programme.
- The suite of programmes offers interchangeability and the flexibility to study full-time or part-time at the campus in Singapore or through the online learning platform.
- 2.5–4.5 years.
- UK/EU/international student fees $32,528 (2016–17)
- The world's first 100% online MBA to be accredited by AMBA.
- As a member of the Russell Group, an organisation of the UK's top research-led universities, the University of Birmingham produces some of the best research the country has to offer. Students benefit from a syllabus based on the latest insights and issues in business and globalisation.
- This MBA suits those looking to study alongside continuing their career, without relocating to campus. With the flexibility of online learning, students learn to develop sustainable business strategies in an efficient two-and-a-half-year course.
- Modules are interchangeable with those on The Birmingham MBA in Singapore programme.
- 2.5 years (February, June and October intakes).
- To find out fees for this programme, please contact us on +44 (0)800 032 7101.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, University House, Edgbaston Park Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TY