Bishop Burton College
Located in East Yorkshire, Bishop Burton College offers a wide range of land-based and non land-based courses in further and higher education. Courses are validated by the Royal Agricultural University, the University of Hull, Leeds Metropolitan University, and the University of Huddersfield.
UCAS Code: B37
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Bronze is awarded to institutions that deliver teaching, learning and outcomes for their students that meet "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
Student Services and Facilities
- During term time, students can go to the Learning Resource Centre for quick queries or make an appointment for a guidance interview. This service can also be accessed by email, telephone or at the request of the course manager.
- Every student has a course manager or personal tutor who is available to give advice and support.
- Students can get assistance with all aspects of job search, CV writing and applications.
- The Connexions advisers work in partnership with college staff making sure that information about employment, training and learning opportunities and vacancies are circulated via email and displayed on notice boards.
- The college operates a policy of flexible teaching and assessment for students with disabilities and for those with mobility concerns.
- All specialist teaching rooms are accessible by lift or are on the ground floor.
- For further advice, guidance and support, please call Student Services on 0800 731 82 81.
- The Student Association supports many events during the year, from social events such as film nights and discos, to the Summer and Christmas balls.
- Students can purchase an NUS card.
Bishop Burton College, York Road, Bishop Burton, Beverley, HU17 8QG