Bishop Grosseteste University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,935||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- BGU has a number of bursary options for students, with a Basic Award for any full-time undergraduate students with a household income of £30,000 or less, to specialist awards for care leavers and a stand alone bursary for students irreconcilably estranged from their parents.
- The BGU Learning Fund offers means-tested and discretionary financial assistance to all UK undergraduate and postgraduate students who are experiencing hardship, to make access to higher education possible.