Bishop Grosseteste University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,935||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- BGU has a number of bursary options for students, with a Basic Award for any full-time undergraduate students with a household income of £30,000 or less, to specialist awards for care leavers and a stand alone bursary for students irreconcilably estranged from their parents.
- The BGU Learning Fund offers means-tested and discretionary financial assistance to all UK undergraduate and postgraduate students who are experiencing hardship, to make access to higher education possible.