Bishop Grosseteste University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- BGU welcomes students from all backgrounds. We take pride in our friendly campus where both staff and students work together with respect for one another regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, religious affiliation or disability.
- We are a well-established and forward thinking university whose staff have an excellent rapport with our students because we listen to what our students have to say and value their experience.
Here are just some of the other reasons why we think you should consider Bishop Grosseteste University:
- We provide a wealth of innovative resources.
- We support our students and value their happiness.
- We stimulate personal growth.
- Don’t just take our word for it – check out our website for what other international students have said.
What Do International Students Study?
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- We encourage prospective students to contact us by emailing email@example.com for information and to gain advice on checking that their qualifications meet our requirements, to join the course they wish to study, and to find out more about the university.
- There are many services and activities available from a students’ first day to ensure they feel welcomed and supported at BGU, such as the Buddy scheme, the SU’s welcome activities and the teams of Student Advice and the Chaplaincy working with the student throughout their time with us at BGU.
Accommodation for International Students
- Accommodation on our campus is guaranteed for international students and we strongly recommend students live on campus, especially during their first year, as we feel it helps students adjust to living abroad and is a great way to make friends.