Bishop Grosseteste University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- The university provides a range of services and activities to ensure students feel welcomed and supported at BGU.
- This includes a Buddy scheme, the SU’s welcome activities, and the Student Advice team and Chaplaincy who support students throughout their time at the university.
English Language Requirements
- International students are encouraged to contact BGU for information on English language and entry requirements.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for International Students
- Accommodation on campus is guaranteed for international students.
- The university strongly recommends students live on campus, particularly during their first year, to help students adjust to life in the UK and make friends.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.