Bishop Grosseteste University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for first year students; it may not always be on site but will never be far from campus. Halls of residence each have a different character based around shared facilities or en–suite cluster flats. All rooms on campus have wireless technology providing Internet access.
- On site security is provided 24/7, and a network of senior residents or hall assistants are on hand.
- A full-time Accommodation Officer assists with any housing arrangements or problems, including private rentals.
|Self-Catered||from £3,625 to £4,623 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Lincoln is a unique city with a 2,000-year history filled with Romans, Vikings, knights and tanks. Today it thrives as a student-friendly cultural hotspot, effortlessly balancing its rich history with a positive and progressive outlook.
Nightlife and Culture
- Lincoln is a city that needs to be explored and experienced. When eating out, there is plenty of choice to suit all budgets and appetites – and with so many students in the city, there is a fantastic range of nightlife attractions.
- Lincoln offers something to suit everyone: whether it's comfortable conversation in a traditional real ale pub; live, local bands in the uphill Bailgate area; or dancing the night away in fantastic new clubs and bars.
- BGU is situated right in the heart of Lincoln's historic 'uphill' area. It is a 25-minute walk from the city centre and 30-minutes' from Lincoln Central railway station, with frequent public transport links available.
- Lincoln is also in the heart of the UK, offering easy access by train and car to most UK cities, the coast and three major airports.