University of Bolton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A variety of scholarships and bursaries are available, including the following selection:
- Bolton Brilliance Bursary: for students achieving excellent grades at Level 3.
- Care Leavers Bursary: for students who have lived in a care setting for at least 12 months in the last five years.
- Bolton Sports Bursary: for athletes competing at international, national, county and/or professional club level.
- Students are required to apply for any scholarship or bursary via the university website; please note eligibility does not equate to entitlement. Information is correct at the time of publishing; please refer to the university website for details.