University of Bolton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A variety of scholarships and bursaries are available. Students are required to apply for any scholarship or bursary via the university website, noting that eligibility does not equate to entitlement. The following is a selection; please refer to the university website for details.
- High Achievement Bursary: for students achieving excellent grades at Level 3.
- Care Leavers Bursary: for students who have lived in a care setting for at least 12 months in the last five years.
- Bolton Sports Bursary: for athletes competing at international, national, county and/or professional club level.