- Borders College provides a range of further and higher education courses, both full- and part-time, to students in the Scottish Borders.
- All applications are made through the college’s website or by sending a paper application.
- Entry requirements are specific to individual courses.
- The college offers HNCs and HNDs. Full details of the extensive articulation routes which Borders College has in place with various partner universities are available from the Student Advice Centre, telephone 01896 662516.
Student Services and Facilities
- Facilities include a beauty salon, restaurant, classrooms, conference venues and IT services.
- The learning resources centre provides access to a range of resources covering all college subjects, and general subjects such as careers, citizenship, study skills, core skills. There are course textbooks, reference books, magazines and online resources.
- There are also facilities for scanning, printing, photocopying, binding and wireless enabled laptops with access to the internet and the Borders College network.
- Student support services are provided.
- For more information telephone 01896 662506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The student association offers a variety of activities and events to encourage students to try new experiences and meet new people, giving them the wider experience of college life while increasing their learning.
- Careers advice is available at all the campuses.
- Sara Ward, the careers adviser can be contacted by telephone on 01896 754884 or email email@example.com.
- Borders College was formed in 1984 by the merging of four local technical colleges and agricultural centres.
Scottish Borders Campus