Bournemouth and Poole College
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
The Bournemouth and Poole College provides further and higher education from a number of campuses in the area. The college is a partner of Bournemouth University.
UCAS Code: B49
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Bronze is awarded to institutions that deliver teaching, learning and outcomes for their students that meet "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
Student Services and Facilities
- The e-lab service is free to students and available to them for one year after leaving.
- The service helps with writing CVs and cover letters, interview techniques, job search skills, finding work experience placements or apprenticeship opportunities, and finding a job (either part-time while studying or full-time after graduation).
- The college also provides access to Career Path, an online career service to help you to plan your future. It gives fast and free access to information about hundreds of careers.
- Learners with disabilities able to enrol direct onto mainstream provision will have individually-assessed support. For other students with moderate or severe learning difficulties/disabilities, the college has a number of pathways into courses, enabling each learner to progress with their education.
- The college offers small teaching groups, and learner support, and makes the most of the local community facilities.
- Telephone 01202 205474 for information.
- The Students’ Union represents student views within the college, and offers membership of the National Union of Students (NUS).
- The Union provides, access to clubs and societies, and organises events and trips.
Bournemouth and Poole College, Meyrick Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3JJ