- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£5,500||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bournemouth University is committed to widening access, and offers support to students in financial need. The amount received will depend on the course of study and personal circumstances.
- The Maintenance Bursary offers up to £3,500 to all new UK and EU students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- The Care Leavers Bursary is awarded to students who have been in the care system for a period of three months or more in the last five years.
- Bournemouth University's scholarships recognise academic, sporting and musical excellence.
- An unlimited number of Academic Excellence Scholarships worth £1,500 are available for students who achieve AAA or above at A level (or equivalent).
- Terms and conditions apply to all scholarships and bursaries.