- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Bournemouth University offers support to widen access to higher education, and to reward academic, sporting or musical excellence. Awards may be automatic for students meeting the criteria, or require application; and terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the university website for details of awards, which include:
- Maintenance Bursary (UK and EU students): up to £2,400 to all new students meeting the eligibility criteria (for September 2020 entry).
- BU Care Leavers Bursary: up to £9,000 awarded to students who have been in the care system for a period of three months or more in the last five years (for September 2020 entry).
- Academic Excellence Scholarships: £1,000 for September 2020 entrants who achieve AAA or above at A Level (or equivalent).
- Subject Achievement Scholarships: £10,000 in recognition of applicants for eligible subjects who have demonstrated a commitment to their area of study through additional work experience, voluntary or community work.