- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£5,500||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bournemouth University is committed to widening access, and offers support to students in financial need. The amount received depends on the course of study and personal circumstances.
- The Maintenance Bursary offers up to £3,500, available to all new UK and EU students meeting the eligibility criteria.
- The BU Care Leavers Bursary is awarded to students who have been in the care system for a period of three months or more in the last five years.
- Bournemouth University's scholarships recognise academic, sporting and musical excellence.
- An unlimited number of Academic Excellence Scholarships worth £1,000 are available for students who achieve AAA or above at A Level (or equivalent). Subject Achievement Scholarships recognise students who have demonstrated a commitment to their area of study through additional work experience, voluntary or community work.
- Certain scholarships need to be applied for once course applications have been submitted, while others are awarded automatically if students meet the specified criteria. Terms and conditions apply to all scholarships and bursaries.