- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
The university offers a range of preparatory programmes and an airport meet & greet service.
English Language RequirementsTypical English language requirements include the following. Please note that higher levels will be required for some subjects and specific minimum component scores will also be applied.
- GCSE English grade C.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in each component).
- TOEFL internet-based test (iBT): 80.
- For research degrees, the university requires a minimum of 6.5 IELTS.
- Successful completion of the university's pre-sessional English for university study programme allows students to study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Accommodation for International Students
- The university has a variety of accommodation both on and off campus, and runs a private accommodation service.
- Students may make arrangements to stay in their accommodation during vacations.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|