- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Bournemouth University Business School
The Bournemouth MBA
Accreditations: AACSB and The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and The Chartered Insurance Institute.
- The Bournemouth MBA is a flagship course designed to take students' careers to the next level and operate as a global leader with a realistic appreciation of the business ecosystem.
- Managerial skills will be enhanced through a series of masterclasses, guest lectures from industry speakers, case studies and consultancy work with real business clients.
- Students choose from a number of electives, from business in new media environments to entrepreneurship and financial services or marketing, and decide upon a consultancy or research project in the final stage.
- Short internship opportunities are available as part of the course, adding a practical context to the learning experience.
- A core programme provides comprehensive knowledge and skills in business and management, before extending into one of several specialisms: advanced marketing, business in new media environments, global economic challenges, entrepreneurial management or financial services.
- One year full-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
The Executive Business Centre, Bournemouth University, 89 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8EB