- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Bournemouth University Business School
The Bournemouth MBA
Accreditations: The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and The Chartered Insurance Institute.
- The Bournemouth MBA is a flagship course designed to take students' careers to the next level and operate as a global leader with a realistic appreciation of the business ecosystem.
- Managerial skills will be enhanced through a series of masterclasses, guest lectures from industry speakers, case studies and consultancy work with real business clients.
- Students choose from a number of electives, from business in new media environments to entrepreneurship and financial services or marketing, and decide upon a consultancy or research project in the final stage.
- Short internship opportunities are available as part of the course, adding a practical context to the learning experience.
- A core programme provides comprehensive knowledge and skills in business and management, before extending into one of several specialisms: advanced marketing, business in new media environments, business law and intellectual property, entrepreneurial management, financial services or industrial economics.
- One year full-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
The Executive Business Centre, Bournemouth University, 89 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8EB