What's special about us?
- At BPP University we are dedicated to providing a professionally-focused education. Whether you study law, accountancy, business or health, our focus is to ensure you develop the knowledge and skills to succeed in a professional career.
- We offer a strong commercial approach within a business culture, designed to help you to stand out in the workplace after you graduate.
At BPP University your career begins as soon as you join us
- At BPP University, we believe that having outstanding links with leading businesses and organisations is important. Many of our two and three-year programmes are designed in consultation with employers, ensuring that we provide you with a professionally-relevant education experience.
- Our tutors, most of whom have real-world career experience, will not only ensure that you have the practical skills and academic knowledge needed for success, but that you also have a competitive edge to make you stand out. In addition, our programmes are delivered in excellent facilities with our study centres situated in key locations across the UK.
"BPP University encourages you to be much more driven and focussed in pursuing the career you want. Alongside my studies, I work in a trading house which allows me to apply my learning immediately, therefore enhancing my studies and driving me to succeed in my career as I learn." Menachem Kestenbaum, BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance.
BPP University provides degree programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level across its Law School, Business School and School of Health, with over 11,000 students currently studying. In 2007, it was the first private company to be granted degree awarding powers by the UK Privy Council, and has been awarded both Highly Trusted Sponsor and university status. BPP University is part of BPP Professional Education, one of the largest training providers in the UK.
Type of Qualification:
- BPP draws on over 35 years of experience to provide specialised undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in accountancy, business, finance, law and health, exclusively training over 60 leading UK and global law firms' trainees.
Change the way you think about your future
- Being career ready is more than having an up-to-date CV. At BPP University we prepare you for working life by helping you to enhance the skills, attributes and positive behaviour that employers seek.
- At BPP University experienced solicitors, accountants, business and healthcare professionals teach you to become the solicitors, accountants, business people and healthcare professionals of tomorrow. Our programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of law, business, finance and health.
- While we’re precise and rigorous in our teaching, we’re open-minded about its method of delivery. You can attend classes or experience them digitally with our innovative online learning materials.
- We tailor our programmes to meet the needs of our students, offering options to study on a flexible full-time, part-time or accelerated basis, allowing you to complete your degree in as little as two years. There also options to start some programmes in January, May or September.
- A wide range of student services are available at BPP to ensure you get the most out of your studies. Our extracurricular clubs and societies are directly beneficial to your career, and can also be great fun. One such example is the drama society, run by one of our LLB students that uses performance to help other students with their public speaking techniques and professional confidence.
- You’ll also have access to our award-winning careers service that will help you find the right role, and you’ll receive opportunities to network with legal and business professionals. Law students can also get involved in a range of projects through our award-winning pro bono centre.
- BPP University delivers its undergraduate degrees in key locations across the country: London Waterloo, London City, London Shepherd’s Bush, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and Abingdon.
- If you study law, business or accounting you can study in some of the biggest business districts in the UK, so you will already be acclimatised to the professional environment when you start work.
- Health programmes run in London, Manchester and Abingdon.
Affordable and supportive
- Your studies are a smart investment so we want to give you every opportunity to use your money wisely.
- All undergraduate programmes can be funded through government student finance and we offer flexible payment methods so you can spread the cost. This allows you to concentrate on your education without worrying about paying for it in one instalment.
Exceptional student facilities
- Facilities for all students and staff are of the highest standard, creating a safe, supportive and professional learning environment.
- Study centres provide first-class libraries and tuition rooms, and comfortable student lounges and common rooms with free internet access.
- You will learn in professional workspaces with modern facilities featuring the latest technology, live webcast lectures and recorded lectures available 24/7 online.
- For general enquiries, please see the links above.
- For all enquiries on the Intergraded Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic and Pathway to Education Certificate in Health Programme, please contact McTimoney College of Chiropractic directly: telephone: +44 (0)1235 468 575, fax:+44 (0)1235 523 576, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 St Mary Axe