- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
BPP University Business School
- An international programme that brings together real-life examples from international cultures, markets, and industries.
- Developed in conjunction with a range of business sectors, it provides students with the opportunity to work on live business simulations.
- An optional 18-month programme includes the Employability Skills and Academic Practice module, designed to enhance students' employability with potential work experience while they complete their masters.
- The BPP faculty has valuable experience from working in Fortune 500 firms and other entrepreneurial companies, bringing the workplace into the classroom. Students benefit from BPP University's educational approach, where professionals teach professionals.
- Blended learning: taught face-to-face in London Shepherds Bush, supported with online materials and webinars.
- 12 months full-time, or 18 months full-time with the optional Employability Skills and Academic Practice module.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
BPP University Business School, 2 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8B