University of Bradford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Clearing & Adjustment
Why study here?
The University of Bradford is a close-knit and diverse environment in which to expand your mind, find your voice and make lifelong friends. You’ll emerge ready to take on the world and make a positive impact on society.
Top tips for Clearing
1. Be prepared Consider all of your options and make a list of alternative courses and universities that are available to you. Make sure you’ve checked which courses have places available – you can check Bradford's Clearing course listings or visit the UCAS website.
2. Keep calm Talk to your friends and family, they can give you support and ease your Results Day fears.
3. Get organised On the day you’ll need:
- Details of your qualifications and your results
- Your contact details – your address, phone number and email address
- Your UCAS personal ID number
- A notepad and pen
You can apply online for accommodation as soon as you have accepted a Conditional or Unconditional offer from the university.
The Green Bradford's on-campus student accommodation is just a few minutes from the Students' Union, the library and your morning lectures. There is no specific deadline to apply for accommodation in The Green. Applications are welcome throughout the year and during Clearing.
Private accommodation The university works closely with Unipol to provide students with a private accommodation service that is easy to use.
- Faith found Clearing success at Bradford – read her story for inspiration and make your own success story!