University of Bradford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,165||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and ScholarshipsBradford invests over £4m annually to support students on their university journey, awarding numerous scholarships to UK, EU and International students on the basis of academic excellence, personal circumstances, sporting ability or economic hardship. Awards include:
- AAA/AAB Scholarships for Home and EU Students: assessed automatically , these are worth up to £3,500 over a 3 year degree programme.
- Scholarships linked to subject-specific areas are also available.
- University of Bradford Bursary for Home and EU Students: a cash bursary of £500 per year is offered to all Home and EU students whose family income is £30,000 a year.
- Eligible students can get both the ABB scholarship and the bursary.
- Additional support for Care Leavers includes a £1,000 grant.