- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Bradford invests over £4 million annually to support students on their university journey, awarding numerous scholarships to UK, EU and International students on the basis of academic excellence, personal circumstances, sporting ability or economic hardship. Awards for 2019 include:
- AAA Scholarships for Home Students: up to £3,000 over a three year degree programme, these are assessed automatically, based on academic achievement and widening participation.
- AAA Scholarships for EU Students: up to £3,000 over a three year degree programme, these are assessed automatically.
- Scholarships linked to subject-specific areas are also available.
- University of Bradford Bursary for Home and EU Students: a cash bursary of £500 per year is offered to all Home and EU students whose family income is under £30,000 a year. Eligible students can get both the AAA scholarship and the bursary.
- Additional support for care leavers includes a £1,000 grant.