- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for first year students who make Bradford their first choice; applications must be made by the specified deadline.
- Accommodation is at the Green, the student village based on City campus. This is an eco-friendly student village, with buildings arranged around a central landscaped pond; rooms are available in apartments, and flats in townhouses. With high standards of sustainability as well as design, rooms cost very little to heat and light.
- Living in the Green puts students right at the heart of university life, with events run by the Green Ambassadors social scheme providing a welcoming and sociable environment for students living away from home for the first time.
- Alternative accommodation is available in private halls, traditional student houses and flats close to the university. The Accommodation Services team and Unipol Student Homes can advise students about finding the right type of accommodation.
|Self-Catered||from £114 to £123 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Bradford lies at the heart of some of the most stunning and dramatic scenery anywhere in the UK.
- It is a vibrant and multicultural city, with a population of over half a million people speaking around 70 different languages.
- The City campus is very close to the centre of Bradford, where students can find a brand new shopping centre, The Broadway, as well as restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
Nightlife and Culture
- The city’s restaurants serve a menu of world cuisine, including Polish, Chinese, Italian, and Middle Eastern, while its famous curry houses earned Bradford the title of Curry Capital of Britain six years in a row!
- Bradford is the world's first UNESCO City of Film due to the city's rich film heritage, its inspirational movie locations and its many celebrations of film through the city's annual film festivals.
- There are many pubs and clubs, museums (such as the National Science and Media Museum) and galleries, cinemas and restaurants in the city centre; and tearooms in the towns of Ilkley and Haworth.
- Bradford is within travelling distance of Leeds, Manchester and York, the beautiful Yorkshire coastline and the Peak District, Lake District and North Yorkshire Moors National Parks.
- There is an international airport nearby and also excellent transport links to London, just under 3 hours away from Bradford.