- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Bradford offers over 200 postgraduate taught, research and CPD programmes, including full-time, and flexible part-time and distance learning courses. Postgraduate students can broaden their horizons, network with peers, and develop the skills needed to take their career to the next level.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
2,421 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 33%
- Part Time 67%
- UK 82%
- EU 4%
- Other 15%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||30||240||270|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||30||150||180|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||5||80||80|
|Accounting & Finance||10||40||50|
|Librarianship & Information Management||5||35||40|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||25||0||25|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||10||15|
|Anatomy & Physiology||0||5||5|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||5||0||5|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Scholarships are available for postgraduate taught and research students. These include:
- A University of Bradford Postgraduate Bursary for Home and EU students meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Subject-specific scholarships.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Accommodation is guaranteed for postgraduate students at the university's on-campus student village, The Green.