University of Bradford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Accommodation is guaranteed for postgraduate students at The Green, the university's student village at the City campus, putting students right at the heart of the university’s academic studies, student facilities, support services and social activities.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Scholarships are available for students on postgraduate taught courses and research students.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,817 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 27%
- Part Time 73%
- UK 80%
- EU 3%
- Other 17%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||80||775||855|
|Business & administrative studies||60||580||640|
|Engineering & technology||70||485||555|
|Mass communications & documentation||10||10||20|
|Creative arts & design||0||15||15|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.