University of Bradford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Bradford offers over 200 postgraduate taught, research and CPD programmes, including full-time, and flexible part-time and distance learning courses. Postgraduate students can broaden their horizons, network with peers, and develop the skills needed to take their career to the next level.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
2,421 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 33%
- Part Time 67%
- UK 82%
- EU 4%
- Other 15%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||30||240||270|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||30||150||180|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||5||80||80|
|Accounting & Finance||10||40||50|
|Librarianship & Information Management||5||35||40|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||25||0||25|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||10||15|
|Anatomy & Physiology||0||5||5|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||5||0||5|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Scholarships are available for postgraduate taught and research students. These include:
- A University of Bradford Postgraduate Bursary for Home and EU students meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Subject-specific scholarships.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Accommodation is guaranteed for postgraduate students at the university's on-campus student village, The Green.