University of Brighton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university provides a range of bursaries which are carefully targeted at students who most need financial help. A bursary can help cover the cost of fees, books, accommodation, and other study-related costs and does not have to be paid back when the course is completed.
- The university also provides a range of scholarships which recognise and reward academic and sporting merit. There are also dedicated scholarships for international students.
- Please refer to the university website for details.