- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Undergraduate bursaries include the University of Bristol bursary, for UK students with low household incomes; bursaries and awards for students participating in the Lloyds Scholars programme; and funding for those who complete the university's outreach programmes, including Access to Bristol, Pathways to Law and Bristol Scholars.
- Scholarships are available to a range of undergraduate students including refugees and asylum seekers; care leavers and estranged students; and those with exceptional musical, dramatic or sporting talent.
- Please refer to the University of Bristol website for more information on all scholarships and bursaries.