University of Bristol
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£4,650||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Undergraduate bursaries include the University of Bristol bursary, for UK students with low household incomes; bursaries and awards for students participating in the Lloyds Scholars programme; and funding for those who complete our outreach programmes, including Access to Bristol, Pathways to Law and Bristol Scholars.
- Scholarships are available to a range of undergraduate students including refugees and asylum seekers; care leavers and estranged students; and those with exceptional musical, dramatic or sporting talent.
- International undergraduate students can apply for Think Big undergraduate scholarships, covering from 25–100% of tuition fees, as well as a range of country-specific scholarships.
- Please refer to the University of Bristol website for more information on all scholarships and bursaries.