University of Bristol
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£4,650||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers local bursaries for prospective students in the area with low household incomes. Students who have participated in the Access to Bristol scheme may be considered for an enhanced financial support package from the university; please refer to the university website for further details.
- The University of Bristol Financial Assistance Fund provides additional support for those UK undergraduate students who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in financial difficulty.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships are available to undergraduate students with exceptional musical, dramatic or sporting talent outside their normal field of study, with around 20 scholarships of up to £3,000 available.
- The Lloyds Scholars is a unique programme run by Lloyds Banking Group for selected students attending 6 of the UK’s leading universities, including the University of Bristol. The programme is open to UK residents or EU students currently residing in the UK whose household income is £25,000 or less annually, and who achieve a minimum of 320 UCAS points in their top 3 A levels or equivalent. It offers a range of support including financial support, paid internships, annual awards and rewarding volunteer opportunities.
- Please refer to the university website for further details of bursaries, scholarships and financial support available to University of Bristol students.