- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,165||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- If a student chooses to take a four-year sandwich placement degree, the total fee for the placement period(s) will be just £1,000.
- This fee is charged because of the continued support and assessment structures that form an integral part of the placement. Students from under-represented groups will receive a fee waiver.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Brunel offers over 400 scholarships and bursaries based on a whole range of criteria.
- Please refer to the university website for details.