- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,165||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- If a student chooses to take a four-year sandwich placement degree, the total fee for the placement period(s) will be just £1,000.
- This fee is charged because of the continued support and assessment structures that form an integral part of the placement. Students from under-represented groups will receive a fee waiver.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Brunel offers over 400 scholarships and bursaries based on a whole range of criteria; please refer to the university website for details.