Brunel University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- Home to over 2,700 international students from over 110 different countries.
- More than 100 international scholarships available in 2016.
- First year students guaranteed on campus accommodation, over 4,600 rooms.
- Easy access to central London and 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- The university recognises a range of qualifications.
- In general, our courses ask for an English level of between IELTS 6.0 and 7.0 or equivalent.
- If your level of English does not meet the entry requirements for your particular course, you will be offered the chance to attend an English language course run by Brunel Language Centre.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- For 2016/17 we have over 100 international scholarships available for students from over 70 countries.
- Our scholarships award offer a a 15% discount or reduction on the cost of 1–3 years tuition fees and are open to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research students who are classed as overseas students.
- Find out more about all the international scholarships available on our website.
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- International students benefit from a range of services including pre-departure and arrival information, a meet and greet service at London Heathrow Airport, a tailor-made orientation programme and support from Brunel’s immigration team.
Accommodation for International Students
- On campus accommodation in one of Brunel’s 4.600 + rooms is guaranteed in your first year.
- You need to apply and meet your course conditions by 1 September 2016.