- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Brunel University London welcomes students from more than 150 countries, giving them the opportunity to live and study as part of a diverse, international community. The university also offers lots of opportunities to study or work abroad, allowing students to develop new skills, meet new people and experience different cultures.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
3,940 international students in 2017–18
- International students benefit from a range of services including pre-departure and arrival information, a meet and greet service at London Heathrow Airport, a tailor-made orientation programme, and support from Brunel’s immigration team.
English Language Requirements
- The university recognises a range of qualifications.
- In general, courses require an English level of between IELTS 6.0 and 7.0 or equivalent.
- If a student's level of English does not meet the entry requirements for a particular course, they will be offered the chance to attend an English language course run by Brunel Language Centre.
Accommodation for International Students
- The university guarantees international students campus accommodation for each year of their studies. Students must apply by the stated deadlines and are subject to the usual contract end dates. Please refer to the university website for details.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Brunel has a range of scholarship packages and works in partnership with several scholarship organisations and bodies. The university offers more than 100 international scholarships each year to help partially fund university fees and living costs.