Brunel University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- International students benefit from a range of services including pre-departure and arrival information, a meet and greet service at London Heathrow Airport, a tailor-made orientation programme and support from Brunel’s immigration team.
English Language Requirements
- The university recognises a range of qualifications.
- In general, courses require an English level of between IELTS 6.0 and 7.0 or equivalent.
- If a student's level of English does not meet the entry requirements for a particular course, they will be offered the chance to attend an English language course run by Brunel Language Centre.
Accommodation for International Students
- University accommodation is guaranteed to first-year international students meeting the conditions of course entry and who apply by the relevant deadline.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.