- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for all new first-year undergraduates, including those from the local area, who meet their course conditions and apply online by the relevant deadline.
- There are rooms to suit all budgets; most rooms are en-suite but shared bathroom facilities are available in standard halls, with some studio flats for couples only. Rent includes heating, lighting and water; standard insurance; network connection plus Wi-Fi; and also bedding. All halls are self-catering, with spacious, well-equipped kitchens, and include simple furnishings and bedding.
- Specially-adapted rooms are available for disabled students.
- Residences Student Mentors and Senior Mentors are employed to support new resident students.
- Brunel University London is signed up to the UUK Code of Practice, which outlines best practice and provides benchmarks for the management and quality of student housing.
- City Population: 8,673,000
- Student Population: 306,000
- Brunel is set on a single campus in Uxbridge, west London, where students will find everything they need within a ten-minute walk. There are more shops, bars, restaurants and cinemas a short walk or bus ride away in the town centre.
- The university is also a perfect base to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside – and yet the hustle and bustle of central London is only 40 minutes away on the underground.
Culture and Nightlife
- Uxbridge has a wide variety of restaurants, Liquid nightclub, Odeon IMAX Cinema, two shopping centres and Hillingdon Outdoor Swimming Pool.
- London itself is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. Historical landmarks include the Houses of Parliament, the iconic Big Ben clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
- London is well-known for its nightlife, with hundreds of world-class theatres, bars, restaurants and clubs that suit a range of tastes.
- Uxbridge tube station is about one mile from Brunel's campus.
- The campus is well connected to the rest of the UK, being a short drive from the M25, M4 and M40 motorways.
- London has an enviable extensive bus, railway and underground network. Discounted fares are available for students.
- There is a 24-hour night bus to and from central London.
- Brunel is situated just 20 minutes away from London Heathrow Airport.