Brunel University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for all new first-year undergraduates, including those from the local area, who meet their course conditions and apply online by the relevant deadline.
- There are rooms to suit all budgets, with most rooms en-suite but with shared bathroom facilities available in standard halls, and some studio flats for couples only. Rent includes heating, lighting and water; standard insurance; network connection plus Wi-Fi; and also bedding. All halls are self-catering, with spacious, well-equipped kitchens, and include simple furnishings and bedding.
- Specially-adapted rooms are available for disabled students.
- Residences Student Mentors and Senior Mentors are employed to support new resident students.
- Brunel University London is signed up to the UUK Code of Practice, which outlines best practice and provides benchmarks for the management and quality of student housing.
Brunel University Campus
|Number of university/college beds||2,145|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£5,200–£5,200|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,600–£4,900|
- City Population: 8,673,000
- Student Population: 306,000
- London has an enviable extensive bus, railway and underground network. Discounted fares are available for students.
- There is a 24-hour night bus to and from central London.
- In many areas the roads are very busy, making cycling a hazardous occupation.
- Major airports serving London are Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton, connecting London with anywhere in the world.
Culture and Nightlife
- Uxbridge has a wide variety of restaurants, Liquid nightclub, Odeon IMAX Cinema, 2 shopping centres and Hillingdon Outdoor Swimming Pool.
- London itself is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. Historical landmarks include the Houses of Parliament, the iconic Big Ben clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
- London is well-known for its nightlife, with hundreds of world-class theatres, bars, restaurants and clubs that suit a range of tastes.