- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Brunel University London is dedicated to education and research relevant to the global economy, industry and society. Academics from around the world teach on its courses and lead its research programmes; students advance their understanding of their chosen discipline, developing transferable skills to contribute to their future career. Based on a single campus, students live and work in one place, within easy reach of central London.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
3,365 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 73%
- Part Time 27%
- UK 51%
- EU 8%
- Other 42%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||45||555||600|
|Art & Design||5||110||115|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||55||35||90|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||85||85|
|Accounting & Finance||0||80||80|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||20||35||55|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||35||35|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||25||25|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||10||5||15|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||5||5|
|Anatomy & Physiology||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Brunel offers over 100 scholarships and bursaries to postgraduates.
- Additional research scholarships and PhD studentships are available in some subject areas.
- Students may also be eligible for a sport scholarship or music award.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Accommodation on campus is guaranteed for all new students who meet their course criteria and apply for a room by the end of August deadline.