Brunel University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Rooms are available on campus for postgraduate students, with a range of options including en-suite, standard and studio residences.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,311 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 78%
- Part Time 22%
- UK 40%
- EU 9%
- Other 51%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||145||960||1105|
|Engineering & technology||320||760||1080|
|Subjects allied to medicine||15||230||245|
|Creative arts & design||40||200||240|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||50||50|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.