Brunel University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Rooms are available on campus for postgraduate students, with a range of options including en-suite, standard and studio residences.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,311 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 78%
- Part Time 22%
- UK 40%
- EU 9%
- Other 51%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||145||960||1105|
|Engineering & technology||320||760||1080|
|Subjects allied to medicine||15||230||245|
|Creative arts & design||40||200||240|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||50||50|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.