- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- UK–EU undergraduate entrants: £12,600 per year. The available loan from Student Finance is £6,135.
- Undergraduate degrees take two years (rather than three) so total fees are less than £26,000.
- Fees for undergraduate MBChB medical students: £36,200 per year.
- Fees for overseas students: £17,400.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- High achiever scholarships: an automatic scholarship worth £2,000 per annum is available to undergraduate UK/EU students (excluding Medicine) achieving AAB or above (or equivalent) in their A Levels. The scholarship will be reviewed after the preliminary and subsequent examinations and will continue if the student's average mark is in the upper second or first class.
- Five counties scholarships: worth £2,000 per annum, this is available to undergraduate students (excluding foundation) from the following counties: Buckinghamshire (including Milton Keynes); Bedfordshire; Northamptonshire; Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire. Students are not eligible for this award if they hold another scholarship from the university.
- Home students in receipt of a maintenance loan of £5,000 or more per annum will receive an automatic bursary of £1,100 per annum.
- Further funded scholarships and bursaries are awarded annually across all schools of study, and represent a partial remission from tuition fees. Awards range from £500–2,500.