- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- High Achiever Scholarships: undergraduate UK/EU students (excluding Medicine) achieving AAB or above in their A Levels (or equivalent) will be considered for a scholarship worth £2,000 per year. The scholarship will be reviewed after the preliminary and subsequent examinations and will continue if the student's average mark is in the upper second or first class.
- Five Counties Scholarship: worth £1,100 per annum, this is available to undergraduate students (excluding foundation) from the following counties: Buckinghamshire (including Milton Keynes), Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, and Hertfordshire. Students are not eligible for this award if they hold another scholarship from the university. Applicants must provide proof of address at the time of application.
- Buckingham Bursary: Home students in receipt of a maintenance loan of £5,000 or more per annum will receive an automatic bursary of £1,100 per annum. Those eligible for the High Achievers Scholarship will be considered for both awards, but applicants in receipt of the Five Counties Scholarship cannot claim the Buckingham Bursary.
- Further funded scholarships and bursaries are awarded annually across all schools of study, and represent a partial remission from tuition fees. Awards range from £500–2,500.