The University of Buckingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- Two-year degree (excluding foundation).
- Visa Support Office to assist international applicants obtain a Tier 4 visa.
- On-going support in dealing with visa issues whilst studying.
- Entry into the UK job market.
- Students from over 90 different countries currently attending.
- High graduate prospects.
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- IELTS. An average of 6.5 (with 6.0 or above in each component).
- MB ChB students whose native language is not English must hold IELTS of 7.5 (with a minimum of 7 in every component,) and hold a minimum of a C in GCSE English (or equivalent).
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
We currently offer a range of scholarships and bursaries to international students. See our website for details.
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- General advice on arrival, including etiquette, medical care, food, finance, part-time work.
Accommodation for International Students
- Members of the accommodation department shows students to their rooms and helps with luggage.
Organisations for International Students
- Wide range of international student societies.