The University of Buckingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
The university hosts pre-departure briefings and supports students with moving into university accommodation.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS with an average of 6.5 (with 6.0 or above in each component).
- MB ChB students whose native language is not English must hold IELTS of 7.5 (with a minimum of 7 in every component,) and hold a minimum of a C in GCSE English (or equivalent).
Accommodation for International Students
- Accommodation is guaranteed for international students for their first year.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.