- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is guaranteed for first year as long as they apply before the deadline each year. Students starting in January and September have a first year guarantee.
- University accommodation is spread over three locations in Buckingham town; all rooms are furnished and self-catering.
- All accommodation is within a 20-minute walk of all lectures and classes, with the majority within a ten-minute walk.
- Contracts are for 50/51 weeks because of the way Buckingham's academic year is structured.
|Self-Catered||from £4,600 to £9,800 per year|
- City Population: 12,043
- Student Population: 2,090
- Buckingham is a historic market town 50 miles from London, located directly between Oxford and Cambridge. Of its 15,000 inhabitants, nearly 6,000 are connected to the schools and university in the town. Half of the university's students are from outside the UK, which makes the town lively and cosmopolitan.
- The River Great Ouse winds its way through the centre of town, and the large green spaces in and near the town centre are some of its best features.
- The Complete University Guide ranks Buckingham in the UK's top five safest campuses.
Culture and Nightlife
- Buckingham has numerous bars, cafés and restaurants.
- A thriving arts scene includes annual arts, literature and music festivals, the Festival of Higher Education, and a cinema.
- Shops include Bicester Village designer retail park and Milton Keynes Central Mall, both nearby.
- The town has three local football teams, a rugby union club, and a cricket club; and the annual British F1 Grands Prix is held at Silverstone, five miles from Buckingham.
- There is an indoor swimming pool, all-weather sports pitches, squash courts, tennis courts, sports halls and gym.
- The closest station is Milton Keynes Central, approximately 20 minutes away by car or coach. This station offers direct services to London (30 mins), Birmingham, Manchester etc.
- Buckingham has good bus links to Aylesbury and Milton Keynes.
- An intercity coach service links the town to Oxford and Cambridge; and the travel time to London by car, coach and train is 60 minutes.