The University of Buckingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Guaranteed accommodation for postgraduate students.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A range of scholarships/bursaries are available to home and international postgraduate students.
The university offers a distinctive range of taught postgraduate and research degrees across the following subject areas:
- Arts and Historic Interiors
- International Affairs
- History, Security
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
1,190 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 93%
- Part Time 7%
- UK 72%
- EU 4%
- Other 23%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Medicine & dentistry||5||130||135|
|Historical & philosophical studies||80||5||85|
|Business & administrative studies||5||70||75|
|Engineering & technology||0||25||25|
|Creative arts & design||0||20||20|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.