- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of Buckingham offers taught masters and research programmes in law, business, security and intelligence, banking and finance, enterprise, psychology teaching/educational leadership and computing. The London Programmes office offers masters by research in history, philosophy, humanities and history of art. UK students qualify for fee and living cost loans in the same way as at other UK universities.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,205 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 92%
- Part Time 8%
- UK 74%
- EU 5%
- Other 21%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||15||65||80|
|History of Art, Architecture & Design||35||0||35|
|Accounting & Finance||5||25||25|
|Art & Design||5||20||20|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A range of scholarships/bursaries are available to home and international postgraduate students.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Accommodation is guaranteed for postgraduate students.
- The university has specific flats and houses popular with postgraduate students, and also a number of shared houses or flats for couples.