The University of Buckingham
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Guaranteed accommodation for postgraduate students.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
A range of scholarships/bursaries are available to home and international postgraduate students.
The university offers a distinctive range of taught postgraduate and research degrees across the following subject areas:
- Arts and Historic Interiors
- International Affairs
- History, Security
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
1,190 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 93%
- Part Time 7%
- UK 72%
- EU 4%
- Other 23%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Medicine & dentistry||5||130||135|
|Historical & philosophical studies||80||5||85|
|Business & administrative studies||5||70||75|
|Engineering & technology||0||25||25|
|Creative arts & design||0||20||20|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.