- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Buckingham Business School
- The MBA builds knowledge and understanding of the complexity of business and management in order to improve the effectiveness of decision-making in organisations.
- Students develop knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the changing internal and external contexts in which they operate.
- Students also develop as managers who can contribute a balanced outlook, incorporating an understanding of the economic, environmental, social and ethical concerns in the context of managing organisations.
- Deep-rooted skills are gained, along with the knowledge that these skills can be enhanced and developed through lifelong learning.
- Students benefit from the knowledge and skills to improve their employability in an increasingly competitive environment.
- One year.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Business Admissions, The University of Buckingham, Hunter Street, Buckingham, MK18 1EG