- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Buckingham Business School
- The MBA builds knowledge and understanding of the complexity of business and management in order to improve the effectiveness of decision-making in organisations.
- Students develop knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the changing internal and external contexts in which they operate.
- Students also develop as managers who can contribute a balanced outlook, incorporating an understanding of the economic, environmental, social and ethical concerns in the context of managing organisations.
- Deep-rooted skills are gained, along with the knowledge that these skills can be enhanced and developed through lifelong learning.
- Students benefit from the knowledge and skills to improve their employability in an increasingly competitive environment.
- One year.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Business Admissions, The University of Buckingham, Hunter Street, Buckingham, MK18 1EG