Buckinghamshire New University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Bucks New University holds a UK Visa and Immigration Tier 4 Sponsor Licence, welcoming applicants from all over the world to live and study alongside its UK and EU students. Vibrant, modern and friendly campuses in High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Aylesbury are all within easy reach of London, Oxford and international airports.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
1,180 international students in 2016–17
- Bucks has a warm and welcoming campus, helping international students to make new friends and settle in to UK life quickly, soon becoming part of the Bucks family.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS for Tier 4 Sponsored Students – overall score 6.0 with no band score below 5.5.
Accommodation for International Students
- International students are guaranteed a place in Halls of Residence.
International Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate (£)||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.