Buckinghamshire New University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Bucks offers all new undergraduate students a room in university halls, provided they have applied for their course within specified dates.
- Newer accommodation has factored environmental and sustainability into its design, and includes en-suite room options. Residences are in 3 locations; Uxbridge students can apply for halls in High Wycombe.
- All rents are fully inclusive of bills and Internet connection.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
High Wycombe Campus
|Number of university/college beds||885|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,390–£5,695|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,030–£5,400|
|Number of university/college beds||30|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£6,510–£6,510|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,800–£6,000|
University Campus Aylesbury Vale
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,960–£4,913|
Langley Campus, East Berkshire College
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,425–£5,850|
- High Wycombe: this town has the charm of the English countryside right on London's border. It has Purple Flag status, which means it's been recognised for its warm welcome, great mix of venues and safe travel. The Complete University Guide website also recognises High Wycombe as one of the top 10 safest towns.
- Uxbridge: its 2 large shopping centres place it among the top 10 shopping destinations in London. Alongside the big names stores are the historic Windsor Street and Market House.
- Aylesbury: its quaint appearance is deceptive, at night there are plenty of pubs and bars to enjoyed in the knowledge that Aylesbury is a very safe town.
- There is a free, door-to-door bus service available weekdays for students between the High Wycombe and Uxbridge campuses.
- All 3 campuses have excellent train links to London, along with easy access to motorway links.
- Uxbridge also has easy access to partner NHS trusts.
Culture and Nightlife
- The Student Union runs The Venue, a 1,100-capacility event space and an extremely good value bar in the centre of the High Wycombe Campus, boasting the best entertainment provision in the local area with clubs or live acts.
- In Hi Wycombe itself there are pubs and the Wycombe Swan Theatre.