Buckinghamshire New University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Bucks New University offers a range of specialist postgraduate programmes, many of which can be studied flexibly to help fit studying around professional and personal commitments.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,020 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 32%
- Part Time 68%
- UK 96%
- EU 2%
- Other 2%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||5||85||90|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||25||25|
|Art & Design||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Halls of residence in High Wycombe are available for postgraduate students.
- Quieter blocks can be requested.