Buckinghamshire New University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Bucks Business School
- This International MBA is designed to foster resilience, sustainability and organisational trailblazing, explored against the context of global unpredictability.
- From international finance to marketing strategy, and digital leadership to project management, by the end of the programme students will have developed a strategic, integrated and holistic perspective on organisations and management. They will be confident in their leadership capabilities, and prepared for senior management career advancement.
- 12 months full-time, 30 months part-time, or 12 months top-up.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bucks Business School, Buckinghamshire New University, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2JZ