Higher education at Burnley College is provided in partnership with the University of Central Lancashire, based at the recently built campus near the centre of Burnley.
UCAS Code: C30
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
Student Services and Facilities
- Students are given careers and employability advice to ensure they are fully prepared for employment.
- UCLan Burnley campus provides support, advice and access to the National Careers Service, CV writing, interview advice and tips, work experience and placements, job fairs and volunteering.
- For information on disability services at Burnley College, telephone 01282 733333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Student Union at Burnley offers a wide range of services including the Give it a Go programme where students try something new on both a free and pay and play basis.
- The Union supports student-led groups and projects, Burnley student forum, course representatives, and arranges social events.
- The college's history dates back to the establishment of Burnley Mechanics' Institute in 1855.
- A new £80 million, purpose-built campus was opened in 2009.
Burnley College, Princess Way , Burnley , Lancashire , BB12 0EQ