University of Cambridge
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Judge Business School
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 7
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 1
The Cambridge MBA
- Cambridge Judge Business School is part of the University of Cambridge.
- The MBA includes core courses and a large number of electives. Students select one 'concentration' – these are thematic collections of courses and projects in the following thematic areas: cultural arts and media management, energy and environment, entrepreneurship, finance, health strategies, international business, social innovation, strategy and marketing.
- Four practical projects (which include live consulting projects).
- Summer activities phase: includes opportunity for internship, individual project, dissertation, career development projects.
- A flagship leadership speaker series, created exclusively for the Cambridge MBA.
- One year full-time (September–August).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, Trumpington Street, Cambridge, CB2 1AG