University of Cambridge
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Judge Business School
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 7
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 1
The Cambridge MBA
- Cambridge Judge Business School is part of the University of Cambridge.
- The MBA includes core courses and a large number of electives. Students select one 'concentration' – these are thematic collections of courses and projects in the following thematic areas: cultural arts and media management, energy and environment, entrepreneurship, finance, health strategies, international business, social innovation, strategy and marketing.
- Four practical projects (which include live consulting projects).
- Summer activities phase: includes opportunity for internship, individual project, dissertation, career development projects.
- A flagship leadership speaker series, created exclusively for the Cambridge MBA.
- One year full-time (September–August).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, Trumpington Street, Cambridge, CB2 1AG