Canterbury Christ Church University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a wide range of financial support packages. The information below is for 2018/19, please refer to the university website to confirm all details and eligibility criteria. Note, some restrictions may apply and awards are limited, so eligibility does not guarantee receipt of award.
- A university grant of up to £600 per academic year for UK and EU students from families with a household income of £25,000 and under, paying full-time fees in excess of £6,165, or part-time fees in excess of £4,625, per year.
- A CCCU Advantage Package for students commencing a Health and Well-being course affected by the NHS bursary changes from September 2017. This package includes uniforms, Disclosure and Barring Service check, and occupational health costs, including immunisation.
- Other financial support packages, subject to availability, include sports and music scholarships, music and performing arts scholarships, and a care leavers bursary.