Canterbury Christ Church University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The university offers a wide range of financial support packages. The information below is for 2018/19, please refer to the university website to confirm all details and eligibility criteria. Note, some restrictions may apply and awards are limited, so eligibility does not guarantee receipt of award.
- A university grant of up to £1,000 per academic year for UK and EU students from families with a household income of £25,000 and under, paying full-time fees in excess of £6,165, or part-time fees in excess of £4,625, per annum.
- A pre-registration health and social care bursary of up to £1,000 per year of study available to students who come from a household with a combined income of less than £25,000.
- A CCCU Advantage Package for students commencing a Health and Well-being course affected by the NHS bursary changes from September 2017. This package includes uniforms, Disclosure and Barring Service check, and occupational health costs, including immunisation.
- Other financial support packages, subject to availability, include sports and music scholarships, music and performing arts scholarships, and a Care Leavers bursary.