Canterbury Christ Church University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Canterbury Christ Church University offers over 100 postgraduate taught or research degrees, many available both full- and part-time. Students benefit from the high-standard of research carried out by the university.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
2,690 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 42%
- Part Time 58%
- UK 94%
- EU 3%
- Other 3%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||5||105||110|
|Communication & Media Studies||40||0||40|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||5||20||25|
|Theology & Religious Studies||15||0||15|
|Anatomy & Physiology||0||15||15|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||10||10|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate students are guaranteed university accommodation, should they choose to apply for it.
- The Accommodation team can help students find a place that suits them, whether in university accommodation, renting from a private landlord or staying with Homestay families.