Canterbury Christ Church University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Postgraduate students are not guaranteed university accommodation unless they meet the criteria for Special Accommodation, or are travelling from outside of the UK to study at Canterbury; however the university will help anybody who would like to stay in private accommodation.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- Research is conducted across the fields of healthcare, education, social and applied sciences, business, humanities and the arts, with 88% of the university's research recognised as world-leading, internationally excellent or internationally recognised by the Research Excellence Framework (REF) in 2014.
- The university encourages postgraduate students to pursue creative and original research subjects, giving them the opportunity to pursue research degrees they might not find elsewhere.
- There is a dedicated room on campus for research students with 24hour access to IT facilities and other resources.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,937 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 96%
- EU 2%
- Other 2%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||30||495||525|
|Business & administrative studies||10||155||170|
|Historical & philosophical studies||30||20||50|
|Creative arts & design||10||30||40|
|Mass communications & documentation||15||0||15|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.