- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Cardiff Metropolitan University prides itself on having a strong reputation in applied research and active engagement with business and industry. It offers students first-class taught courses and unique research opportunities across its academic schools.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
2,102 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 62%
- Part Time 38%
- UK 80%
- EU 3%
- Other 18%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||25||380||405|
|Art & Design||15||70||85|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||35||35|
|Accounting & Finance||5||25||25|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||20||20|
|Communication & Media Studies||0||15||15|
|Anatomy & Physiology||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a bursary and scholarship scheme for postgraduate students, as well as an alumni discount scheme for postgraduate study.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate students looking for accommodation are advised to contact the Accommodation Service. Please refer to the university website for details.