- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Cardiff Metropolitan University prides itself on having a strong reputation in applied research and active engagement with business and industry. It offers students first-class taught courses and unique research opportunities across its academic schools.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
2,102 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 62%
- Part Time 38%
- UK 80%
- EU 3%
- Other 18%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||25||380||405|
|Art & Design||15||70||85|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||35||35|
|Accounting & Finance||5||25||25|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||20||20|
|Communication & Media Studies||0||15||15|
|Anatomy & Physiology||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a bursary and scholarship scheme for postgraduate students, as well as an alumni discount scheme for postgraduate study.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate students looking for accommodation are advised to contact the Accommodation Service. Please refer to the university website for details.