Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Postgraduate students looking for accommodation are advised to contact the accommodation service. Please refer to the university website for details.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a bursary and scholarship scheme for postgraduate students.
- Opportunities exist for taught Master's, PhD and Professional Doctorates; please refer to the university website for details.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
3,359 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 69%
- Part Time 31%
- UK 48%
- EU 4%
- Other 48%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||255||2960||3220|
|Subjects allied to medicine||30||140||165|
|Creative arts & design||20||75||100|
|Agriculture & related subjects||0||70||70|
|Engineering & technology||5||10||15|
|Architecture, building & planning||5||0||5|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.