- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Clearing & Adjustment
Why study here?
Cardiff University is established as one of Britain’s leading universities, ranking among the top five in the UK for research excellence, and offer over 350 courses you can tailor to your ambitions and interests.
Top tips for Clearing
- Check out the Cardiff University and UCAS website to check if your course is available and to ensure you are fully informed of the process.
- If you are eligible for Clearing, then contact Cardiff on 0333 733 9153 as soon as you have your results. Make sure you have the following to hand:
- Your UCAS application number
- The degree programme you want to apply for
- The qualifications that you have by subject/grade
- If you have been offered a place through Clearing and Adjustment, go and have a look at the university at the Clearing Visit Day.
Cardiff offer guaranteed accommodation for all applicants who join through Clearing and Adjustment.
While most Clearing applicants will be allocated rooms in university accommodation, some accommodation may be provided and managed by a private provider.
In order to guarantee your place in accommodation you’ll need to:
- Add your course choice to UCAS Track by midnight GMT on the day you receive your verbal offer
- Apply for university residences by the deadline confirmed to you in your offer email.
Your offer email will explain how to apply for your room.
You’ll then receive an email from the Residences Office by 2 September 2019 advising you either to view and accept your university accommodation room offer online, or with details about being allocated a room in private accommodation.
- Ellie found Clearing success at Cardiff – read her story for inspiration and make your own success story!