- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Cardiff University Bursaries: £1,000 in 2018 for students with an assessed household income of up to £42,000 (subject to terms and conditions).
- Cardiff University Scholarships: £3,000 awards for students gaining AAA at A Level in selected subjects (subject to terms and conditions).
- Please refer to the university website for more information on these and a range of other scholarships and bursaries.