- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Cardiff Business School
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Cardiff University's MBA is taught within a supportive environment of friendly competition and collaboration, providing students with an international orientation, presentation and communication skills, and greater confidence in their overall managerial abilities. In turn students will develop their interpersonal skills and business intuition, along with their sense of entrepreneurship and ability to tackle everyday challenges.
- The school's Public Value approach results in a focus on both economics and also social outcomes and aspects of management and business.
- Studying as part of an international cohort within Cardiff Business School, students will cover the core disciplines in business and management and how they are linked to make businesses work. The practical outputs of the MBA will equip students with the insight into business practice required in a changing global environment.
- One year, full-time.
MBA Media Management
- The MBA in Media Management provides students with a solid background in business management theory and practice, and specialised media knowledge and skills to excel and adapt in the field of media management.
- The course brings together the Business School's 25 years of experience in delivering highly regarded MBA programmes, and the School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies' renowned expertise in journalism and media that helps to shape international media, journalism and communication landscapes.
- Participants will study core modules exploring key elements of business management, and a range of options enable students to study media issues in depth. Unique modules such as Digital Media Management and Branding and the Media explore the very latest developments in this dynamic industry.
- The practical outputs of the MBA will equip students with the insight into business practice needed in a changing global environment, combined with the opportunity to understand the specific management challenges of the media industry, which is vital to the success of many advanced and emerging creative economies.
- One year, full-time.
- The Executive MBA is designed to meet the needs of experienced managers looking for ways to develop their understanding and knowledge of business and the next level of their career.
- The aim of the Executive MBA is to develop participants to become reflective practitioners by encouraging them to integrate the theories and knowledge gained from the taught programme with the skills, values and insights derived from their working lives.
- The School's Public Value approach encourages this reflexivity to develop both the economic and social benefits of their increased knowledge and insight. Students will work with internationally renowned academics, industry experts and business practitioners to further develop their business expertise.
- The programme is designed to work around work and family life and will give students the opportunity to work with managers from a range of other industries and organisations, forming a powerful network of collective expertise.
- 28 months, part-time. Delivered in three day blocks.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University, Aberconway Building, Colum Drive, Cardiff, CF10 3EU