- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Cardiff Business School
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Cardiff University's MBA is taught within a supportive environment of friendly competition and collaboration, providing students with an international orientation, presentation and communication skills and greater confidence in their overall managerial abilities. In turn students will develop their interpersonal skills and business intuition, along with their sense of entrepreneurship and ability to tackle everyday challenges.
- The School’s Public Value approach results in a focus on both economics and also social outcomes and aspects of management and business.
- Studying as part of an international cohort within Cardiff Business School, students will cover the core disciplines in business and management and how they are linked to make businesses work. The practical outputs of the MBA will equip students with the insight into business practice required in a changing global environment.
- 1 year, full-time.
MBA Media Management
- The MBA in Media Management provides students with a solid background in business management theory and practice, and specialised media knowledge and skills to excel and adapt in the field of media management.
- The course brings together the Business School's 25 years of experience in delivering highly regarded MBA programmes, and the School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies' renowned expertise in journalism and media that helps to shape international media, journalism and communication landscapes.
- Participants will study core modules exploring key elements of business management, supplemented by a range of options enabling students to study media issues in depth. Unique modules such as Digital Media Management and Branding and the Media explore the very latest developments in this dynamic industry.
- The practical outputs of the Cardiff MBA will equip students with the insight into business practice needed in a changing global environment, combined with the opportunity to understand the specific management challenges of the media industry, which is vital to the success of many advanced and emerging creative economies.
- 1 year, full-time.
- The Executive MBA is designed to meet the needs of experienced middle managers looking for ways to develop their understanding and knowledge of business.
- The aim of the Executive MBA is to develop participants to become reflective practitioners by encouraging them to integrate the theories and knowledge gained from the taught programme with the skills, values and insights derived from experience gained before and after the MBA.
- The School’s Public Value approach results in a focus on both economic and also social outcomes and aspects of management and business. Students will benefit from the insights of internationally renowned academics, industry experts and business practitioners.
- The programme is designed to work around work and family life and will give students the opportunity to work with managers from a range of other industries and organisations.
- 28 months, part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University, Aberconway Building, Colum Drive, Cardiff, CF10 3EU