Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with over 244,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
By combining innovative thinking with advanced technology, Accenture is changing the way we live and work. To Accenture, transforming some of the world’s best known businesses means helping clients get better at what they do. Accenture also transforms careers, equipping people to learn, grow, innovate and inspire those around them.
If you’re ready to launch your career, Accenture offers a variety of schemes and internships to help undergraduates build skills and get a feel for life at one of the world’s biggest consultancy companies. Join us as a technical specialist within Accenture Technology Solutions (ATS) or as an analyst within our Analyst Consulting Group (ACG). As a guide, our technical specialists need a technical degree whereas our Analysts must have a strong interest in technology and good commercial awareness.
Accenture offers stuctured graduate programmes in the following areas:
- Client Delivery
- Software Engineering
- Information Security
- Teach First
- Technology Architect
- Corporate Functions
All programmes offer formal training and experience on a variety of live projects to ensure your success.
- 0808 1011 169
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Graduates are aligned to a base at an office in London, Edinburgh, Manchester or Newcastle, however projects are located throughout the UK.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- 2:1 degree in any discipline. 340 UCAS points.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 115 (10th)
- London: 80 (3rd)
- North East: 15 (1st)
- Overseas: 10 (7th)
- North West: Fewer than 5 (149th)
- Scotland: Fewer than 5 (137th)
- East Midlands: Fewer than 5 (77th)
- Information & communication: 115 (1st)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 60 (9th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 50 (6th)
- Teaching & educational professionals: Fewer than 5 (120th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)
- Other managers & proprietors: Fewer than 5 (44th)