Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company. It is one of the largest online retailers in the world. The company strives to recruit the best graduates from across the globe and transform them into innovative problem-solving business individuals.
The fast-paced and continuously evolving programmes at Amazon include roles within the research and engineering teams.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- 2:1 degree in related discipline for many roles. 2:1 degree in any discipline for some roles. Some roles require a PhD or MBA.
- Internships Offered:
- Current Vacancies:
Applications open year-round.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 110 (13th)
- London: 30 (16th)
- East of England: 20 (7th)
- East Midlands: 15 (7th)
- North West: 10 (23rd)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 10 (15th)
- Scotland: 5 (55th)
- West Midlands: 5 (30th)
- Overseas: 5 (16th)
- Wales: 5 (12th)
- South West: Fewer than 5 (112th)
- Wholesale, retail & vehicle repair: 110 (3rd)
- Corporate managers & directors: 60 (1st)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 25 (32nd)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 10 (59th)
- Protective service occupations: 10 (4th)
- Other managers & proprietors: 5 (15th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)
- Health professionals: Fewer than 5 (49th)