Aon Hewitt is a provider of Human Capital and Management Consulting services, helping the biggest names in business prepare for every eventuality.
The company is based in America but has over 60,000 employees worldwide.
Aon seeks motivated graduates with strong analytical and relationship building skills. Applicants must be prepared to innovate and deliver solutions whilst upholding their integrity.
Aon offers training programmes in the following areas:
- Actuarial Consulting - General Insurance
- Actuarial Consulting - Pensions
- Investment Consulting
- Insurance, Reinsurance & Risk Management
- Health & Benefits
- Broking & Consulting
- Global Risk Consulting - Captive Solutions
Programmes provide graduates with the expertise required for them to thrive in their chosen area. Rotations ensure graduates are exposed to all parts of the business associated with their specialisation. Graduates are supported towards industry-recognised qualifications.
- 0845 026 4587
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline for most roles. For Actuarial Consulting the degree must be in a relevant discipline; For Actuarial Consulting - General Insurance candidates must possess 340 UCAS points (or equivalent) with an A in A-Level Maths.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- London: 5 (106th)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- West Midlands: 5 (30th)
- East of England: 5 (30th)
- North West: Fewer than 5 (149th)
- Scotland: Fewer than 5 (137th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: Fewer than 5 (103rd)
- Financial & insurance: 20 (9th)