Apple Inc. was founded as a manufacturer of personal computers in 1976. The company lacked a market share until the 90s, when Steve Jobs rejoined the company after an earlier ousting. He introduced the philosophy of recognizable products and simple design we have come to know today. Apple Inc. went on to introduce the iPod music player resulting in them becoming a market leader in consumer electronics.
Whether you're an engineering or design graduate, or a graduate looking to break into business, providing you're an innovative and creative thinker Apple have a role for you.
Apple offers a 2 year Store Leader Programme for those seeking to enter Retail Management. The course is designed to equip you with the skills and leadership required to manage and operate any Apple Retail Store.
- Location of Vacancies:
- Nationwide. Potential for those in corporate roles to work in any of Apple's offices worldwide.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Degree in related discipline for most areas. Minimum of 2:2 in any degree discipline for Retail Management.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 10 (244th)
- London: 5 (106th)
- South East: Fewer than 5 (164th)
- South West: Fewer than 5 (112th)
- West Midlands: Fewer than 5 (104th)
- Overseas: Fewer than 5 (40th)
- Wholesale, retail & vehicle repair: 10 (32nd)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 5 (148th)
- Corporate managers & directors: 5 (24th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)