Arcadia Group is one of the UK's largest fashion retailers, operating nine high street brands; BHS, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, TOPSHOP, TOPMAN, Wallis and Outfit. Already employing around 45,000 people, Arcadia Group continues to hire for graduate roles throughout the year.
All graduate positions specify that you have a 'passion for fashion', and are a self motivated individual committed to a career in retail.
Arcadia Group recruits for graduate positions throughout the year so you won't follow a strict pattern. Apart from Finance roles, where'll you follow Arcadia's structured programme called 'Exceed'. Exceed is designed to expose you to finance in all areas of the business and Arcadia will support you in gaining your Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants qualifications.
- 0844 243 0000
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- c. £19,000
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Degree in any discipline for most roles. Degree must be in fashion related subject for Buying
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 10 (244th)
- Wholesale, retail & vehicle repair: 5 (52nd)
- Professional, scientific & technical: Fewer than 5 (188th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: Fewer than 5 (430th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: Fewer than 5 (406th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)
- Corporate managers & directors: Fewer than 5 (96th)