Arup is a multinational professional services firm based in London. It provides engineering, design, planning, project management and consulting services for all aspects of the built environment. Arup serves a great number of markets including Arts and Culture, Education and Retail amongst many others. The organisation has had a presence in the design of many world famous landmarks including the Sydney Opera House and the Millennium Bridge.
Arup employs graduates whom will fit into their defined ethos with the skills to create practical and innovative solutions to building issues facing the world today.
Arup offers programmes in the following areas:
Programmes begin with an induction course and foundation week which will familiarise graduates with the firm and their role. Arup uses a combination of training courses and onsite training to provide its employees with the technical skills required for a successful career with the company. Graduates are also supported in their progress towards gaining the relevant professional chartership.
Read what it's like to join Arup as a graduate here.
- 020 7636 1531
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Competitive with joining bonus of between £2,000 and £4,000.
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in relevant degree. For Engineering roles, a Master's degree is preferred.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 95 (16th)
- London: 35 (13th)
- West Midlands: 15 (9th)
- Scotland: 10 (31st)
- North West: 10 (23rd)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 10 (15th)
- South West: 5 (31st)
- North East: 5 (16th)
- Northern Ireland: 5 (15th)
- Wales: 5 (12th)
- East Midlands: Fewer than 5 (77th)
- Overseas: Fewer than 5 (40th)
- Professional, scientific & technical: 95 (4th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 85 (4th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 10 (59th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)