BAE Systems is a European defence, security and aerospace company. They develop, deliver and support advanced defence, security aerospace systems.
Whether you're a talented engineering graduate or commercially minded professional, BAE Systems offer programmes designed to give you the maximum amount of exposure and experience via a variety of placements, and will help you work towards internationally recognized qualifications.
BAE offers the following schemes in two, three or five year programmes:
- Graduate Development Framework
- Applied Intelligence
- Finance Leader Development
- Sigma Leadership
- CORDA Graduate Development
- Engineering Sponsorship
All programmes are designed to deliver competent professionals with the potential to go on and be future leaders in their chosen field.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Over 60 locations nationwide.
- Starting Salary:
- £25,000–£28,000, also a £2,000 welcome payment.
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 degree for most roles. This can be in any subject for business opportunities and must be in an engineering, numerical or scientific subject for engineering positions.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 165 (7th)
- North West: 50 (2nd)
- London: 40 (12th)
- South East: 40 (3rd)
- Scotland: 10 (31st)
- South West: 10 (21st)
- West Midlands: 5 (30th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 5 (30th)
- East of England: Fewer than 5 (94th)
- North East: Fewer than 5 (53rd)
- Wales: Fewer than 5 (50th)
- Overseas: Fewer than 5 (40th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 135 (2nd)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 25 (15th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)
- Corporate managers & directors: Fewer than 5 (96th)
- Protective service occupations: Fewer than 5 (36th)